Come drive with DMT . Earn top pay driving safe, well maintained equipment and still get quality home-time! You can see for yourself our averages are not average. DMT has been servicing the southeast for 20 years.
- $5,000 Sign On Bonus
- Percentage Pay Average $1300 Weekly (.60/MILE on average)
- OD Opportunities Increase Load Pay 15-35%
- Direct Deposit/Emailed Payroll Statements
- Tarp and Stop Pay
- Safety Bonus
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- 2200 Miles A Week On Average
- Guaranteed Home Time On Average 49 Hours (weekends)
- Tarping: On Average 30% Of Our Loads Require A Tarp
- Consistent lanes with direct customers
- Small Company Atmosphere With BIG Fleet Benefits
BENEFITS of DMT DRIVERS
- Health Dental And Vision Insurance After First 90 Days
- Uniforms - 6 Months Drivers
- Paid Holidays & Vacation After 1st Year
- Rider & Pet Policy
TRUCKS TRAILERS AND SUCH
- Trucks Range From 2012 Kenworth To 2017 Peterbilts
- 48 and 53 Foot Flatbed/Step Deck Trailers
- Truck Speed 68 MPH
- 10 Speed Manual
- Company Shop That Maintains All Equipment
- Valid Class A CDL
- At least 23 years old
- 1 year of OTR driving experience with a minimum of 6 months flatbed experience in the past 3 years
Nearly two decades ago, Dale Mosley set out with a single truck and trailer to offer his services to a few freight customers out of his northern Florida office. He had grown up around the trucking business. His father, Ronnie Mosley had worked his whole life in the trucking industry, both a trucker and mechanic. And now, Dale was determined to build a successful business while staying true to honest, moral values.
That was 1998. Today Dale Mosley serves as president of D. Mosley Trucking (DMT ) and the company he started has expanded into a sprawling new headquarters with a full staff of employees and a whole fleet of trucks and trailers. We serve flatbed trucking customers not only throughout the Southeast, but also in the Midwestern and Northeastern states, and have added a brokerage company, D. Mosley Logistics.
But while this impressive success has changed the outward appearance of our company, one thing hasn’t changed: today every person at DMT remains committed to Dale Mosley’s same high standards— of treating every customers and every employee fairly and honestly.