Old Dominion Freight Line Recognized as America’s Best Employer in 2019

Tuesday, May 14 2019 Randall-Reilly Editor

Recently trucking news was released about a major trucking company in the US that has been recognized by Forbes. Old Dominion Freight Line has been included on the 2019 America’s Best Employer list. Learn more about what it takes to be one of the best employers of the year and how you can work for this carrier. With the free truck driver tools here at Trucker Classifieds, we specialize in finding the top paying trucking jobs for you. Get started today and prepare for your next trucking job at Old Dominion Freight Line.

America’s Best Employer in 2019

To be honored by Forbes among the likes of Southwest Airlines, Costco, Google, and the Mayo Clinic is quite the honor. Yet here we find Old Dominion Freight Line, one of the oldest operating trucking companies in the US. As an employer on America’s Best Large Employers 2019 List by Forbes, this shows how well Old Dominion operates.

old dominion freight line truck on the road

Greg Gantt, CEO and President at Old Dominion Freight Line, said, “We were founded as a family run company, and with every new employee, we strive to keep the OD Family Spirit alive. The OD Family culture values safety, reliability, courtesy, responsiveness and professionalism, and each of our 23,000 employees continue to drive that mentality. They are the reason we earned this title.”

Companies were selected after going through a highly detailed review among the employees. Truck drivers and other employees at Old Dominion Freight Line discussed recommendations and evaluations. Based on these results, the trucking company was featured on America’s Best Large Employers list for 2019.

Working for Old Dominion Freight Line

If you are searching for trucking jobs at Old Dominion Freight Lines, note that this carrier provides LTL truck driving jobs nationwide. You can work as an LTL freight hauler handling drayage, expedited freight, and truckload hauls for this company. Old Dominion has 235 service centers across the US. To find trucking jobs at Old Dominion, check out Trucker Classifieds. With our extensive line of truck driving positions open and ready for you, there are plenty of options to choose among.

Choose Trucker Classifieds Today

Get going today with your next best paying trucking job with Trucker Classifieds. Whether you want to work for Old Dominion Freight Lines as an LTL freight hauler or an OTR driver for another carrier, we can assist you now. Check out the trucking jobs available near you. Apply to as many trucking companies as you want to find out which ones can offer you the biggest benefits and pay package.

Discover the difference that a top paying trucking carrier can do for you and your household. We feature entry-level truck driving jobs, experienced driver jobs, and military veteran driving jobs, as well as trucking jobs for women drivers. The goal is to give you as many resources as possible so you can make your own selection for your next trucking job. See your salary soar with a trucking job at Trucker Classifieds today!

Source: ODFL - News

More like this:

TCA Recognizes Bison Transport and Grand Island Express

Thursday, May 9 2019

Recently in the trucking industry, the Truckload Carriers Association recognized two top performing trucking companies. The companies earning this recognition are Grand Island Express and Bison Transport. These truck driving companies operate in the full truckload (FL) freight hauling sector. More importantly, the drivers for these fleets are performing at ... read more

US Xpress Partners with Truckers Against Trafficking

Tuesday, May 7 2019

While figures are still murky, the U.S. State Department estimates that anywhere from 60,000 to 800,000 people are trafficked across international borders every year, with 80 percent of all who are trafficked being girls/women and the other 20 percent being children. It's the third-largest international crime industry, only coming in behind drugs ... read more

Roadrunner Freight Offers Independent Contractors New Trucking App

Thursday, May 2 2019

Roadrunner Transportation Systems, Inc. and the division Roadrunner Freight recently launched a mobile app called Haul Now. This app will serve as a trucking technology tool for communication and dispatching loads for independent contractors at the company. If you are an owner operator or independent contractor searching for a trucking ... read more